What data is expected?
This data category requires all national laws and statutes available to be available online, although it is not a requirement that information on legislative behaviour e.g. voting records is available. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Content of the law / status
- If applicable, all relevant amendments to the law
- Date of last amendments
- Data should be updated at least on quarterly
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (HTML)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? Yes(as Lagasafn Alþingis published by Alþingi)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Legislation by law is exempt from copyright but that is not explicitly stated and therefore it cannot be considered openly licensed. Statutes are not available in bulk nor can be accessed easily. The bulk version of the legislation is only updated 2-3 times a year.
Statutes are available at http://reglugerd.is
The submission is correct.
- Kamil Gregor
- Tryggvi Björgvinsson