What data is expected?
This data category requires all national laws and statutes available to be available online, although it is not a requirement that information on legislative behaviour e.g. voting records is available. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Content of the law / status
- If applicable, all relevant amendments to the law
- Date of last amendments
- Data should be updated at least on quarterly
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? Unsure
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes published by Laws and Regulations Portal of Islamic Republic of Iran)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
This site (http://dotic.ir/ also http://www.qavanin.ir/) provides a list of laws in Iran with search capabilities. Data can also be acquired from there on a CD, but not sure how the format is there. We found laws with 1394 as their date-stamp, 1394 is the current year in the Iranian calendar. Thus, we think data provided is up to date.
The submission seems to be correct.
- Kamil Gregor
- Tarek Amr