What data is expected?
This data category requires a high level national map. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Scale of 1:250,000 (1 cm = 2.5km).
- Markings of national roads
- National borders
- Marking of streams, rivers, lakes, mountains.
- Updated at least once a year.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Unsure
- Is the data machine readable? Unsure (wfs, wms)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? Yes published by http://www.pcn.minambiente.it/GN/)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Unsure (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
In Italy there are various geographical resources, few of them are open. Those open or are delegated to regions or cities. At the national level there are different realities but few of these are open or updated in a timely manner.
changed from DBPrior to PCN
- Maurizio Napolitano
- Andrea Raimondi