What data is expected?
This data category requires all national laws and statutes available to be available online, although it is not a requirement that information on legislative behaviour e.g. voting records is available. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Content of the law / status
- If applicable, all relevant amendments to the law
- Date of last amendments
- Data should be updated at least on quarterly
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Yes(Here)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (Webservice, XML)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes published by Kennis- en Exploitatiecentrum Officiële Overheidspublicaties)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Although the data download page at data.overheid.nl states the date of the data set is 26 March 2015, in reality if you download the metdata XML file, it will have a generation date of today. The data is updated daily. Only a dump of metadata is available in bulk, the actual legislative documents must be requested one-by-one. No historical revisions are available, only the latest consolidation.
Laws are also available through a web interface at http://wetten.overheid.nl/zoeken/
Update 2015: no changes apart from the date advertised on the data download page.
The submission is correct.
- Kamil Gregor
- Sander van der Waal