What data is expected?
This data category requires all national laws and statutes available to be available online, although it is not a requirement that information on legislative behaviour e.g. voting records is available. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Content of the law / status
- If applicable, all relevant amendments to the law
- Date of last amendments
- Data should be updated at least on quarterly
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes published by Lovdata)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Editor: For private use, the data is available free of charge. However, commercial use requires a angreement ( read: subscription ) http://www.lovdata.no/info/lovavtale.html
No changes since 2013.
Reviewer-note 2014: Lovdata mentions an API on their webpage: https://lovdata.no/info/api Plans for the future?
QA review 2015: The website mention that the data is for non commercial use - "Some of the legal documents are available free of charge to all non-subscribers; and such documents may be used on a personal basis as long as such use is for a non-profit and/or non-commercial purpose." Changed license to not open.
The submission is correct.
- Kamil Gregor
- Mor Rubinstein