What data is expected?
This data category requires a high level national map. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Scale of 1:250,000 (1 cm = 2.5km).
- Markings of national roads
- National borders
- Marking of streams, rivers, lakes, mountains.
- Updated at least once a year.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Unsure (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (PDF)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes published by Survey of Pakistan, Government of Pakistan)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
There is also GIS based maps present in form of shapelfiles with Districts and Thehsil level boundries and names at http://www.pakresponse.info/MapDataCenter/GISData.aspx
Seems to be correct, I've changed the link to a one directly to their best PDF administrative map.
- Gil Zaretzer
- Nouman Nazim