What data is expected?
This data category requires all national laws and statutes available to be available online, although it is not a requirement that information on legislative behaviour e.g. voting records is available. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Content of the law / status
- If applicable, all relevant amendments to the law
- Date of last amendments
- Data should be updated at least on quarterly
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Unsure (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Unsure
- Publicly available? Yes published by Procuraduría de la Administración (Infojurídica))
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Most statues, resolutions and regulations are available either from government websites such as Infojurídica or third parties. The problem lies in the quality of the documents, which for some reason are sometimes printed, then scanned into PDFs and uploaded, rendering them unsearchable (document quality is also sometimes an issue).
The submission is correct.
- Kamil Gregor
- HAMZAH HAJI