What data is expected?
This data category requires all national laws and statutes available to be available online, although it is not a requirement that information on legislative behaviour e.g. voting records is available. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Content of the law / status
- If applicable, all relevant amendments to the law
- Date of last amendments
- Data should be updated at least on quarterly
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Yes(Here)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (HTML)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as A comprehensive database of Qatari legislation, court decisions, and records of membership to international treaties. published by Ministry of Justice)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Al Meezan is the official legislation portal of Qatar. It provides timely updates of passed legislation in HTML and word format. The website uses a CC-BY licence. However, data cannot be downloaded in bulk.
The submission is correct.
- Kamil Gregor
- Riyadh Al-Balushi