What data is expected?
Aggregate data about the emission of air pollutants especially those potentially harmful to human health (although it is not a requirement to include information on greenhouse gas emissions). Aggregate means national-level or available for at least three major cities. In order to satisfy the minimum requirements for this category, data must be available for the following pollutants and meet the following minimum criteria:
- Particulate matter (PM) Levels
- Sulphur oxides (SOx)
- Nitrogen oxides (NOx)
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Carbon monoxide (CO)
- Updated on at least once a week.
- Measured either at a national level by regions or at leasts in 3 big cities.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Current air quality information published by Slovak hydrometeorological institute)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
checked i write no licensed by after i read this txt
© 2015 Slovak hydrometeorological institute All the information, texts and images contained on the http://www.shmu.sk website are intellectual property of the Slovak hydrometeorological institute (SHMÚ) and may be downloaded or copied only for personal use. Appropriate acknowledgement of the SHMÚ is required if material is re-published in any format. SHMÚ disclaims responsibility for quality of meteorological and hydrological information from any other source than SHMÚ.
- yar michl
- Eva Vozárová