What data is expected?
This data category requires a high level national map. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Scale of 1:250,000 (1 cm = 2.5km).
- Markings of national roads
- National borders
- Marking of streams, rivers, lakes, mountains.
- Updated at least once a year.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Unsure
- Publicly available? Yes published by Geodetický a kartografický ústav Bratislava)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Maps are available via interactive portal without means to export data for the general public (other than printing in PDF). Maps are available in resolutions up to 1:2000 .
There is a copyright notice at the bottom of the page, apart from that, no other license is available specifically for the data - so "No" is indicated as an answer in this regard.
The data, though, should be available for download, even in bulk, machine/readable formats, for a fee. We couldn't test this functionality, therefore we couldn't specify the formats of the data and stated "Unsure" in the question about machine-readability.
According to our knowledge, the data for the whole of Slovakia is updated approximately once in 3 years. The map seems to be up-to-date at the moment, but no information about last updates is provided, so "Unsure" is indicated as an answer for the last question.
My review reached similar conclusions.
- Gil Zaretzer
- Eva Vozárová