What data is expected?
All tenders and awards of the national/federal government aggregated by office. Monitoring tenders can help new groups to participate in tenders and increase government compliance. Data submitted in this category must be aggregated by office, updated at least monthly & satisfy the following minimum criteria:
- tenders name
- tender description
- tender status
- Award title
- Award description
- value of the award
- suppliers name
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Public Procurement Bulletin published by Office for Public Procurement; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The data is available since 2009. It is updated daily and is quite detailed. It is not structured, machine-readable, nor published in bulk or licensed under an open license, though.
The data can be scraped and is being scraped and re-published in structured format by several NGOs.
Office for Public Procurement often changes the structure of the Bulletin, which disables scrapers. A couple of weeks ago the whole Bulletin even moved to a new URL (the original URl was identical tu the current one, except it started with "www" not "www2"). The change made all links to individual data from the Bulletin non-functional and confused users of the data. It is possible that this is a part of a redesign of the Office website and the Bulletin will be moved back to its original location in time.
- Georg Neumann
- Eva Vozárová