What data is expected?
Key national statistics such as demographic and economic indicators (GDP, unemployment, population, etc). To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- GDP for the whole country updated at least quarterly
- Unemployment statistics updated at least monthly
- Population updated at least once a year
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (HTML, XLS, CSV, ...)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes published by Štatistický úrad SR (Statistical Office SR))
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Demography and social statistics (aloing with some others) ar available at URL which starts with "http://slovak.statistics.sk/..." but is too long to be pasted here. Instead, we can start at http://slovak.statistics.sk/, click at "Statistics" and than at "Demography and social statistics".
Data there is in HTML table.
There is no formal license attached to data, only copyright assertion at the bottom of the page. So at least free access is assumed (sort of improvement over 2013), while openly licensed is filled as "no".
No all data is consistently availabe this way but at least those few stats mentioned in Census definition are, thus we can fill "yes" for "is it accessible online" (again, sort of improvement over 2013).
Reviewed and to my best knowledge it is accurate.
- Jano Suchal