What data is expected?
This data category requires all national laws and statutes available to be available online, although it is not a requirement that information on legislative behaviour e.g. voting records is available. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Content of the law / status
- If applicable, all relevant amendments to the law
- Date of last amendments
- Data should be updated at least on quarterly
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Yes(Here)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (XML)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Legislación Vigente Consolidada published by Ministerio de la Presidencia)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The Law Seach facility on Boletin Oficial del Estado website allow to search for all the legislation available.
Each law entry could be downloaded in machine readable format (XML) but not in bulks. The data is provided timely and with with a license which allows re-use in the terms of the open definition.
The submission is correct.
- Kamil Gregor
- José Félix Ontañón