What data is expected?
This data category requires all national laws and statutes available to be available online, although it is not a requirement that information on legislative behaviour e.g. voting records is available. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Content of the law / status
- If applicable, all relevant amendments to the law
- Date of last amendments
- Data should be updated at least on quarterly
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Primary legislation of Sudan published by Ministry of Justice)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The website of the Ministry of Justice ( http://moj.gov.sd/index.php ) has a search engine on the top right corner that allows users to search for Sudanese laws. The laws can be viewed only on web pages as text and cannot be downloaded in bulk. When searching for some keywords, such as "companies" (شركات) all additions of the companies law appear including one which was issued in 2015, which suggest that the content appears to be up to date.
The submission is correct.
- Kamil Gregor
- Riyadh Al-Balushi