What data is expected?
This data category requires a high level national map. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Scale of 1:250,000 (1 cm = 2.5km).
- Markings of national roads
- National borders
- Marking of streams, rivers, lakes, mountains.
- Updated at least once a year.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Geodata Portal published by National Land Survey)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
An online map for navigation and selecting various layers is available here: https://www.geodata.se/GeodataExplorer/index.jsp?loc=en User can only download the current view of the map as PDF
Lantmäteriets National maps are availiable in the scales 1:1 000 000 (Sweden map), 1:250 000 (Overview map), 1:100 000 (Roadmap) and 1:10 000 (Real property map) with national coverage. There is also a terrain map in the scale 1:50 000. The agency is funded by charging for data and thus very little open data is available. A couple of map products is provided (http://www.lantmateriet.se/en/Maps-and-geographic-information/Valj-produktomrade/#faq:Digitala-allmanna-kartor). Data can't be downloaded in bulk though. The license is not open: http://www.lantmateriet.se/en/Maps-and-geographic-information/Geodata-services/Villkor-och-avgifter/
The only openly licensed map data (in the scale 1:1 000 000) is available at this url: http://www.lantmateriet.se/Kartor-och-geografisk-information/Kartor/Sverigekartor/Gratis-Sverigekartor/
Everything seems correct
- Gil Zaretzer
- Asmen Gül