What data is expected?
This data category requires a high level national map. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Scale of 1:250,000 (1 cm = 2.5km).
- Markings of national roads
- National borders
- Marking of streams, rivers, lakes, mountains.
- Updated at least once a year.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (Shape, jpeg, tiff)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Lantmäteriets National maps are availiable in the scales 1:1 000 000 (Sweden map), 1:250 000 (Overview map), 1:100 000 (Roadmap) and 1:10 000 (Real property map) with national coverage. There is also a terrain map in the scale 1:50 000. The Sweden map in the scale 1:1 000 000 is available as a open downloadable dataset at this url: http://www.lantmateriet.se/Kartor-och-geografisk-information/Kartor/Sverigekartor/Gratis-Sverigekartor/ (the page and license is in Swedish). The other datasets are avaliable as WMS services and you can also order them as datasets from Lantmäteriets, but you can not download them. There is also a scalable webmap with national coverage that is availiable as a WMS and WMT services. These datasets are not open.