What data is expected?
This data category requires all national laws and statutes available to be available online, although it is not a requirement that information on legislative behaviour e.g. voting records is available. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Content of the law / status
- If applicable, all relevant amendments to the law
- Date of last amendments
- Data should be updated at least on quarterly
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Yes(Here)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (XML)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes published by Ministry of Justice)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
It's a website above is belong to Ministry of Justice, and use to search the laws, date, legislative process.
- English website: Link
Some legislative records belong to Legislative Yuan. and the gazette of the Legislative Yuan is here Link, but in all in zh-TW PDF files.
Data is available in bulk and openly licensed.
- Mor Rubinstein