What data is expected?
This data category requires all national laws and statutes available to be available online, although it is not a requirement that information on legislative behaviour e.g. voting records is available. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Content of the law / status
- If applicable, all relevant amendments to the law
- Date of last amendments
- Data should be updated at least on quarterly
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Unsure (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Website of the organization. National Centre on Legislation under the President of Tajikistan is a state entity focused on scientific research and analysis of legislation of Tajikistan. published by National Centre on Legislation under the President of Tajikistsan)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Though most of the legal and normative acts are available in this website on a timely manner and free of charge, files are not in machine-readable format. Format used in the website are .doc and archived (zip, rar).
We think it is public data. Although it is proceed that published information is public information, there is no clear statements about intellectual property rights attached to the government information. There is also no clear statement for the terms and conditions of reuse, e.g. for license.
In addition, there are available proprietary information systems like "Adliya" and "Pravo Consultant" in machine readable format in the market. It is expected that Adliya will be available online and free of charge in the future. However, it is the privilege of civil servants only.
The submission is correct.
- Kamil Gregor