What data is expected?
This data category requires all national laws and statutes available to be available online, although it is not a requirement that information on legislative behaviour e.g. voting records is available. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Content of the law / status
- If applicable, all relevant amendments to the law
- Date of last amendments
- Data should be updated at least on quarterly
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as ACTS OF THE PARLIAMENT published by Parliament of Tanzania)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Parliament of Tanzania is the law making body , before they are signed by the president. in most cases , the president signs all bills turning them into laws.
The data is not available online.
- Kamil Gregor
- Joachim Mangilima