What data is expected?
This data category requires all national laws and statutes available to be available online, although it is not a requirement that information on legislative behaviour e.g. voting records is available. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Content of the law / status
- If applicable, all relevant amendments to the law
- Date of last amendments
- Data should be updated at least on quarterly
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (HTML; PDF)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes published by Justie Portal en Tunisie)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Update: The site for the Tunisian Official Gazette seems to be down (http://www.iort.gov.tn/), however we found the list of laws in PDF's here, http://www.e-justice.tn/index.php?id=36 (Ministry of Justice web portal, http://www.e-justice.tn/).
As stated below, recent laws projects are published in the Constituent Assembly's official website (currently, Assembly of the Representatives of the People), and we were able to find recent laws here from August 2015, (http://www.arp.tn/site/loi/AR/index.jsp), thus we assume data is timely and up to date.
Last year's comment below: Data is available on the Tunisian Official Gazette website. Also, since 2012, recent laws projects are published in the Constituent Assembly's official website: http://www.anc.tn/site/main/AR/docs/projets/liste_projets.jsp On this website, documents are available in PDF formats.
The submission is correct.
- Kamil Gregor
- Tarek Amr