What data is expected?
This data category requires all national laws and statutes available to be available online, although it is not a requirement that information on legislative behaviour e.g. voting records is available. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Content of the law / status
- If applicable, all relevant amendments to the law
- Date of last amendments
- Data should be updated at least on quarterly
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Yes(Here)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (XML, XHTML, HTML 5, PDF)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Legislation.gov.uk published by National Archives)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Legislation.gov.uk is a comprehensive public database of UK legislation maintained online by The National Archives, an executive agency of the Department for Culture, Media and Sport. The information is re-usable under the UK's Open Government Licence.
Information correct. Changed description for 2015.
- Mor Rubinstein
- Owen Boswarva