What data is expected?
This data category requires all national laws and statutes available to be available online, although it is not a requirement that information on legislative behaviour e.g. voting records is available. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Content of the law / status
- If applicable, all relevant amendments to the law
- Date of last amendments
- Data should be updated at least on quarterly
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as חוקי מדינת ישראל | Laws of the State of Israel published by The Knesset, the Israeli Parliament)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
All the law data is now up, starting from British Mandate times (pre-state Israel) - although pre-1948 data is partial and will be completed in the future.
There are also plans to publish all protocols, legislation proposals (including amendments), and protocols of Knesset Committees.
Data about progress of these can be found (in Hebrew only), in this link:
The submission is correct.
- Kamil Gregor
- ido ivri