What data is expected?
This data category requires all national laws and statutes available to be available online, although it is not a requirement that information on legislative behaviour e.g. voting records is available. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Content of the law / status
- If applicable, all relevant amendments to the law
- Date of last amendments
- Data should be updated at least on quarterly
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? No
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Some of the data is available, but in a non-systematic means of publication. Only laws from the 2002 onwards can be found via the Knesset (Israeli Parliament) website. Furthermore, the data is not publicly licensed. At the moment a complete set of all Israeli bills can be found through private companies.
A historic repository of legislation, since the inauguration of Israel and up until 2001, can be found [in this legislation database, yet it is not working for the past couple of years.. Basic and special interest laws can also be read in English and in Russian.
Added comments to the comments section.
- Mor Rubinstein
- Oleg Lavrovsky